teacher/instructor/tutor (provide education)
doctor/nurse (provide medical help)
salesperson (provides things to buy)
librarian/museum worker (need support from people)
lawyer/ tax advisor (provide professional services or advice)
government official (work as a representative for others)
publisher (provide books, newspapers, websites)
or subscriber if you order and receive something again and again (like this newsletter)
Check Your UnderstandingChoose the best answer. Check your answers below.
1. When you visit a library, you are a ___.
2. When you write to the leaders of your country, you are a ___.
3. When you hire a lawyer to represent you, you are a ___.
4. When you receive a magazine in the mail every month, you are a ___.
5. When you study at a school, you are a ___.
6. When you buy something, you are a ___.
7. When you go to a hospital for care, you are a ___.