Where do you come from? What is your nationality? What language do you speak?
Look at the words and then read the example sentences.Country Nationality Language England English English Japan Japanese Japanese France French French Germany German German Korea Korean Korean United States American English* Mexico Mexican Spanish* Canada Canadian English, French* Australia Australian English* Spain Spanish Spanish Thailand Thai Thai Taiwan Taiwanese Chinese,* Taiwanese
* The word for the nationality and language are
different. These languages came from other countries.
A. Jean is from France. He is French. His language is French.
B. A person from Japan speaks Japanese. His nationality is Japanese.
C. People from Mexico are Mexican. They speak Spanish.
Type the answer. Check the answer by clicking the arrows below the sentences.
1. Japanese people speak .
2. A person from Korea is a .
3. Kurt is from Germany. He is a (a) and he speaks (b).
4. Maria is Spanish. She is from .
5. Taiwanese people are from (a), but Thai people come from (b).
6. The United States, England, Canada, and Australia all speak .
If the above words are easy for you, do you know the following nationalities and languages? Guess and see if you are right. Good luck.
A person from Switzerland is .
A person from New Zealand is a .
A person from is an Iraqi.
A person from Afghanistan is .
People from Brazil speak .
Belgian people speak and .